Tuesday, April 8, 2008

PineCone Research

One of my favorite ways to earn money online is by doing surveys. So today I will tell you about a reliable survey company that I have registered and actually made money with!

PineCone Research is my favorite survey company, and (according to some of my friends) the best one out there!

First of all, unlike some other survey companies that has a minimum cash out amount, they send you checks the first business day after you complete a survey. They pay you $3 for surveys about 15-20 minutes long.

During the surveys, they will show you a picture of an ad for a new product, and then you'd have to answer some questions about how you liked the ad, and if you want to buy the product...etc, so it's pretty easy to do. And at the end of the survey you will be asked if you want to receive a sample of this product for free, so this is kind of like product testing too!

There is 1 downside to this company, though. Not everyone gets accepted and normally you'd have to find a banner that links to their website to sign up... Right now they are accepting males who are 18 years of age or older as well as households with teens 13 to 17.
But the banners are still pretty hard to find, so if you want an invitation email I'd be happy to send you one! Just email me here. The original referral link I got from them isn't working anymore, so I'll just post an update on my blog when I get a new link/when they're accepting people again.

Good Luck!

*Update: I have gotten at least 10 payments from them now (wasn't really keeping track), and even a new product for me to test! The checks came about 3 days after I did the survey online (faster if you use PayPal), click here for a proof of payment.*

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments