Monday, May 19, 2008

SheSpeaks - Get to try new products for free!

SheSpeaks is a nice WOM (Word Of Mouth) company that you could get freebies from.

I have signed up with them a long time ago, and I remember checking the homepage 3 times a day to see if I've got any invites to product tests. And unfortunately, I didn't get any invitations until last month, when I found an invitation email in my inbox. So you need to be patient for this one, it may take more than a month to get invited to a test, but.. it'll be worth it when you get your freebie from them!

They don't have that much product tests, about 1 each month, and it's not exactly testing a new product... But they want your opinions on the product. So you'll get surveys where you have to say how you liked the product.

After I got my first product test invitation, I finally figured it out: you DON'T need to check your homepage everyday! Or at all actually, because they send you email invitations and more emails when you have a new survey to do or something.. It's different from BzzAgent. (AND less complicated :D)

So you get your invitation email, click on the link, take a short survey, wait for your product to arrive, then do another survey on their website, and if you like, tell other people about the product that you tried out. They don't expect you to write reports like BzzAgent does, but I usually tell my friends about the products if I like them.

SheSpeaks doesn't have a referral / points program, so if you've signed up with them and already completed your profile, you can just wait for an invitation to show up in your email inbox now! Click here to sign up with SheSpeaks at SheSpeaks.com.

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments