Sunday, June 1, 2008

Goozex - Get Free & Cheap Video Games

I found Goozex a couple of weeks ago, when I saw an ad for Goozex saying that you can get a free video game when you sign up.
But actually, Goozex is a video/PC game trading website, where you could use your points to buy games from other users or sell your used video games.

They give you 100 Goozex Points and 1 Trading Credit when you sign up (I believe it's through a referral link only?), which is good for 1 PC game.
I don't think there are any good video games that are 100 points on Goozex, but you need to do a trade first to get your bonus - another Trading Credit and 100 Goozex Points.
(I got a Sims PC game for my daughter (it just came yesterday), she chose it, and it looks pretty fun from the booklet, but I'm not letting her install it until school's over so she won't get addicted to it!)

You can get & give 1 Trading Credit and 100 Goozex Points to your referral when you invite someone and they become an active trader (after they complete their first trade).

But even if you can't invite that much people, you can still get (used) video/PC games for a pretty cheap price. The Trading Credits are 5 for $5, and the Goozex Points are 100 points for $5 also, and I think that's usually cheaper than the market price?

You can buy a Wii Fit on Goozex, too! It's on sale right now for 950 points, which IS a cheaper price than if you bought it on Amazon. Okay, it might be used, but it's still a good deal.

You'll need to submit a feedback after you get your game, you can find the game on the "My Requests" page, and then there's a link you can click to rate the trade. (You can only get the bonus points and credit after you submit the feedback!)

So click here to sign up for Goozex.

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments