Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Free 2 weeks supply of clinique mascara samples

I just came across this today and thought this offer was pretty good!
But it is a bit complicated.

So first you need to download a Bridal Beauty Countdown widget from them, but it's very small and you can always delete it later! (took my computer about 2 min to download it)
Then after it's installed you need to open it and you will see a big envelope near the bottom right corner, open it and you will need to fill out a pretty easy form, when it asks for the date that you're getting married on, I kinda just lied.. :P. Normally I don't do that but this is a great offer that I don't wanna miss out on it!
After the form is complete..You can delete the widget and wait for your mascara samples to arrive!

I really hope it comes!

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments