Sunday, June 8, 2008

Earnings (What I Got) For The Month Of May

It's a new month, and I have earned quite a lot money online through survey/offer companies last month, so I'm doing this post to let you see where I get most of my money online & sign up for the good companies, AND I want to keep track of how much money I have earned.

I have received these amounts of money in the mail
MySurvey: $30
Opinion Outpost: $16
PineCone Research: $9
Quizpoints: $20
Send Earnings: $29.17
Others: $31

Total = $135.17!

I haven't cashed out these earnings but they are still here, in my accounts
SurveySpot: $9
A.W. Surveys: $28 <---- This is a very nice survey company. Sign up now!
SurveySavvy: $6.50
Opinion Outpost: $24.90
Send Earnings: $5.39
Quizpoints: almost $10
MySurvey: about $8
CashCrate: $6.43
Netverdix: $2
MyPoints: about $35

Total = $135.22

So that's about $270.39 for this month! It's the second month that I have started making money online, so that's not bad!!

I also got tons of goodies for free, some good ones are:

  • A product test worth about $100
  • Sex and the City Movie Soundtrack
  • A $25 Fandango movie certificate which I used to buy 3 movie tickets to see "You Don't Mess With The Zohan" for me, my husband, and my daughter
  • A pedometer
  • Some flower seeds (I like gardening!)
  • Subscriptions to Good Housekeeping, Star Magazine, and Hallmark Magazine
  • A red tote
  • 2 different Glucose Meters (they make great gifts to the elderlys)

Sorry but I was a bit busy with work these past weeks so I did not get a chance to post/take any pictures...


Good luck all you money-makers out there and hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments