Monday, June 30, 2008

New Stuff Around Here

<---------------- "Do you have a blog or website?"
First, I added a new poll at the left, so please vote! It'll be closed in 29 days from now and I'll use the results to decide whether or not I'll add something to this blog.. =)

And now the exciting part! The new Logo by Rhiannon! It's up now!

Finally some of you may have noticed that I made it easy to email me by adding a "Contact Me" form on the bottom of every page of this blog. You can see it by scrolling to the bottom of the page or you can just click on "Contact Me" on the top of the page and it'll take you there!
If you just have a comment, you don't need to fill in your email address as it is optional, but you can email me a question with your email address and I'll get back to you (with the best answer I can come up with) as soon as possible.
(Suggestions for this blog or anything else what you want to see here are welcome too!)
Also, if you just want to chat with me you can use the Chat Box at the left of the page! You're welcome to use that to make suggestions or ask questions too.

Enjoy your week everyone and get ready for the Fourth of July fireworks! Whoo!
(Don't forget to check out today's long list of freebies below)

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments