Monday, July 7, 2008

Freebies for Monday, July 7

Not that many people have signed up at the new forum, and I just want everyone to know that I set up the forum because I know a lot of great sites/companies, but do not have time to write a very detailed article about it here on this blog, so on the forum, I'll be writing (and already have written) a paragraph or two about each of the sites/companies, and you can expect to find out about a lot more opportunities to make money, legit survey sites, and special offers there. I don't want anyone to miss out on the product testing and focus groups opportunities that I have posted on the forum so if you're interested, sign up for the forum!

--------------------now the freebies--------------------

Free sample pack of Murad Resurgence

Biore Daily Recharging Sample
from Wal-Mart

Free 14-day supply of Nature Made Liquid Softgel Vitamins
choose from:

  • Calcium
  • Multi Complete
  • Multi For Her
  • Super B Complex
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments