Saturday, November 7, 2009

Michael Buble "Crazy Love" Album Review


*I received a copy of "Give Up The Ghost" from One2One Network to review, but my opinions are unbiased, and these are my own true feelings*

Album Tracklisting:
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)



Michael BublĂ©’s release “Crazy Love” is a collection of passionate songs that embodies the deep mysteries of love sung by one of the most exciting, young performers today.

I enjoyed this CD even though I never liked Michael Buble's songs too much. I don't think they're as catchy as some of my other favorite artists but he does have a good voice and he can sing well, there just has to be some better songs and tunes. I do like the lyrics, however, because I love all songs that are about love! 
"Crazy Love" is nothing too special (to me), but you may think differently! I'd suggest listening to Crazy Love (the title track) first and see if you like it!

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments