Friday, December 27, 2013

Celebrate the Holidays with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls!

I recently received a coupon from Platefull Co-op to try out any can of Pillsbury Crescents Rolls, so I was excited to pick up a can of refrigerated dinner rolls so I could make this recipe for mini crescent dogs. The recipe actually called for 2 cans of the dinner rolls so I just made half a serving and it was still enough for a delicious and easy snack! 


I've made pigs in a blanket before from scratch, but this was made so much easier with the Pillsbury Crescents Rolls! The instructions from the recipes on their website are super easy to follow and everything looks yummy - I'm definitely going to try out more soon. Here are some more exclusive recipes from t

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments