Friday, March 7, 2014

Introducing Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios

Introducing new Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios®!
With a touch of rich dark chocolate taste in every bite, new Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios® cereal offers a perfect balance of multigrain goodness and a delicious touch of chocolate taste in every bite.

I love healthy cereal but plain cereal is so boring! Chocolate makes it much more interesting and delicious... So that's why I was so excited to find out that I got selected to try the new Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios from General Mills!


It truly is a delicious blend of dark chocolate and the goodness of multigrains... Hmmmm...It tastes amazing but I know that it's also good for my body so I don't feel guilty eating it! :)

Some links to check out if you also love Cheerios:
·Cheerios® website - http://www.cheerios.com/
·Cheerios® Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Cheerios

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments