Friday, December 30, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure Review

I had the opportunity to receive a fabulous Holiday VoxBox from Influenster earlier this month filled with quite a variety of awesome, new products and I've been testing out these products all month long - and here's a review for one of them: the imPRESS Press-on Manicure!
"Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!" - Influenster
These press-on nails were definitely very easy when it came to application - took me less than 10 minutes and there's no drying time at all, which is something that I HATE with normal manicures! These nails looked great but my only complaint is that they were a bit longer than I would've liked for them to be. I usually keep my nails short but didn't want to cut these fake nails and then ruin them, so I worn them at their original length but it did feel kind of uncomfortable for me the whole time I had them on.

The imPRESS Press-on Manicures are a bit pricy but I would say worth it if you're someone that usually gets manicures anyway! They have really pretty patterns and I believe there are coupons for them out there, I think I even saw a little tear-out pad at my local Walmart? Anyway, they live up to their claim and can definitely stay on for a full week - which is awesome - but I had to take them off after 5 days because I wanted to try a new nail color that I'd gotten the day before!

Overall, great new product and I forgot to mention the cute packaging! It looks just like a nail polish bottle! How cute!! Packaging really gets me sometimes... :)

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments