Friday, December 30, 2011

NEW X Out Wash-In Treatment Review

I had the opportunity to receive a fabulous Holiday VoxBox from Influenster earlier this month filled with quite a variety of awesome, new products and I've been testing out these products all month long - and here's a review for one of them: the NEW X Out Wash-In Treatment!
"The unique, one-step X Out™ Wash-In Treatment is formulated to help kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, help banish existing pimples and help leave the skin feeling smooth and looking healthy.

X Out™ works to lift away the dirt and grime that can clog pores. The Wash-In Treatment also leaves behind powerful medicine to help keep pores clean. Learn more and purchase at XOut.com. X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95." - Influenster
 
This is a new product from the makers of Proactiv, which I have tried and liked but had to stop ordering because it is pretty expensive, and I was so excited to try it out after seeing it in my VoxBox! Yes, I think it might be my favorite product out of the everything that I received to try! But enough about my love for this amazing product, I need to tell you why it is so amazing!

First off, the packaging totally got me again. I've never seen a "face wash" (because it is so much more than just a face wash and needed the quotation marks) packaged like this, with a pump, and I love it because I keep it in my shower and this prevents water from getting into the product! I just like the way it looks too, and it stands out from my array of face/skin products in the shower.

The reason why this isn't a normal acne treatment/face wash is that it's supposed to stay on your face and keep fighting pimples long after you rinse the product of - something that I'm usually skeptical off. But this product really works so well that I just might believe this claim! This product is supposed to take the place of your normal acne treatments as well as your face wash and mask so it's very multipurpose and from what I can see so far, it lives up to its claims! It's been effective in controlling my acne but I've also been using my normal moisturizer from Clean & Clear with a bit of salicylic acid because I didn't want to stop using everything and start breaking out really badly, in case X Out didn't work for my skin. But it did!! I have yet to try it as a mask/leave it on my skin overnight but I will try that soon for really big pimples... Gross, I know. That's why I need this product to get rid of it.

Something else that I really love about X Out is the exfoliation that I get with this face wash, because there are little exfoliating beads in it and they're not harsh at all, so you can really use this product daily. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean and I love that feeling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than three hours lately, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my view, if all
website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you
did, the web can be much more helpful than ever before.


Here is my web page :: binary options signals

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments