Friday, December 30, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask Review

I had the opportunity to receive a fabulous Holiday VoxBox from Influenster earlier this month filled with quite a variety of awesome, new products and I've been testing out these products all month long - and here's a review for one of them: a Montagne Jeunesse face mask (in dead sea mud)!
"Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:

  • Cucumber Peel Off
  • Passion Peel Off
  • Dead Sea Mud
  • Fruit Smoothie
  • Strawberry Souffle
  • Chocolate Mud
  • And many more!
Montagne Jeunesse (http://www.montagnejeunesse.com)… good for your skin, your wallet and the earth!" - Influenster
I received a little packet that I was actually really excited about because I love masks! They are like little spa treatments that are soo much cheaper but make me feel just as happy and pampered as normal spa treatments do. The dead sea mud mask that I received smelled really awesome - just a little too strong though because I started getting a headache after 10 minutes and had to rinse it off. They suggest that you leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes so I guess that wasn't too big of a deal, but I would suggest that you pick a scent that you like, because it's probably going to be very strong and you don't want to waste money on a good mask just because it smells weird!

No comments:

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments