Saturday, March 31, 2012

Truvía® Natural Sweetener Product Review

Truvia (www.truvia.com) natural sweetener was a product that I received in my Influenster Love VoxBox last month and I have to admit - I was already a loyal user of Truvia for months before I received this sample! But here's my opportunity to share a little review and a recipe for this product with you guys.

Truvía natural sweetener

I honestly do believe that Truvia tastes just as great as plain ol' sugar, but it's so much healthier since it's all natural! You may not see a huge difference after switching over to using Truvia every day but it makes me feel good just knowing that it's making a small difference. It's kosher and a great alternative for people with diabetes too!

The coolest thing is that if you log onto http://truvia.com/recipes right now, they posted TONS of recipes with which you can use Truvia! There are recipes for yummy desserts, beverages, sauces, and more! I've just been browsing through it and I really want to try the reduced sugar fudgy brownies - it's only 130 calories...mm-hmm! These all look great and healthy and hopefully can be inspirations for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this site is genuinely working hard in
favor of his website, as here every stuff is quality based stuff.
My webpage :: play real money slots online

Check out The Forum:
It's All About The Money!

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Just use this easy form below to send it to me!

Name:
Email Address:
Comments